It may seem cold right now but before we know it, it will be bathing suit and pool weather once again!! There are some great advantages when investing in a high-quality pool enclosure. It definitely helps with debris and rain, but here are a few other hidden benefits it brings:
- Reduce Chemical Use – adding a pool enclosure will reduce the amount of exposure to phosphates, pollutants and pathogens that can enter your pool’s water and reduce the need for chemicals.
- Create an Outdoor Living Space Year-Round – throwing a tent or piece of canvas over your pool won’t keep your swimmers warm during the cooler months, but a custom enclosure with an electrical system, HVAC capabilities, and increased insulation will keep harmful UV rays out and warm air in.
- Improve Your Health – With year-round access to your pool, you can beat the cold weather blues and continue an aerobics exercise routine with leaving your home. This could be a great boost to your overall health!!
- Reduce Your Risk – As with other aspects of your property, you are liable for pool injuries. While pool owners do pay a higher premium for homeowner’s insurance due to the elevated risks of simply owning a pool, having a secure pool enclosure will prevent trespassers from having access to your water and help prevent accidents.
- Improve Your Security – Covering your pool keeps out debris and cold weather, but it also will keep away wild animals and insects from putting a damper on your fun or possible becoming trapped in your pool and drowning. Same goes for intruders in your backyard.